Effective from September 1 2015.
User information, according to the following policy, are defined and
handled as user personal data in accordance with the Italian law
(decreto legislativo n. 196 del 30 giugno 2003 "Codice in materia di
protezione dei dati personali" and further changes and integrations).
Referring to the above law, BetStatus, with legal residence in Via
Lorenzo il Magnifico 34, 00162, Roma, is the responsible of processing
users personal data.
Collection and usage
The users acknowledges that BetStatus collects the following personal data:
• Contact information (name, surname, email)
• Account data (username, cust ID, password)
• Information related to the device (device id, device model, network, IP address, browser, operating system)
• Information related to the bets placed
Personal data will be used for the following purpose:
• Deliver the information requested for product and service
• Deliver product updates
• Answer to user request
• Share the user information through the different devices
• Send push notifications. If the user doesn’t want
to receive push notifications can change the settings through the app
or the device. Furthermore the user can write to BetStatus at the
• Send newsletters
• Send marketing communications (also in partnership with betting companies)
• Improve marketing services
• Send co-marketing campaigns in partnership with other companies
• Answer user answers
• Target contents based on user preferences
The user can always decides to not receive any newsletter or marketing
email. The user can opt-out following the instructions included in each
newsletter or marketing email or writing directly to BetStatus at the
following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s possible to share betting information with other users within the
BetStatus network. BetStatus is not responsible of any action taken
from other users.
Third party information
BetStatus can use third party information and join them with the own data to build tailored advertising or products.
Personal information may be shared with third parties that deliver
services linked to BetStatus business activities as for example the
delivery of a mail to the user.
Moreover BetStatus could share user information with betting companies
BetStatus works with advertising agencies to show advertising on the
app or to customize advertising on other websites. The advertising
agencies may collect not personal information on user apps usage to
better tailor advertising messages.
User sensitive information are managed by a cryptography system using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Moreover BetStatus will use common security standards to protect user information
BetStatus will store user information until the user account will be
open. If you want to close your account or delete your information
please write at email@example.com.
communicated either via email or through a message on www.betstatus.it.
BetStatus is always available to give you further information about the